Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Maybe Today...?

"Maybe today!" That seems to be the running theme around here. No baby yet. I've had contractions the last couple nights, but then I fall asleep and they stop. Bummer.

But she's gotta be ready soon! If there's no action by Friday, we'll be inducing at the beginning of next week. I don't know how I feel about that, but at this point, I'm really ready to see her squishy little face, so que sera sera.

Here I am on my due date, last Sunday...


Look how low she is! I mean, I feel like she's just gonna fall out, but then when I think of the logistics, I know it's not very likely to happen like that. 

We're all ready to go; mom's here, laundry is being done in an OCD fashion, meals are planned and prepared...now if only this little one would decide to join the party, we'd be all set!



2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! Praying that she will come when she's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! You are so close! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete