Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thankful!

This first week and a half of being home with our little girl has been so incredible. From quiet time studying our new daughter's cute little face, to rocking in her nursery, to enjoying all the meals and snacks brought by amazing friends, we have so much to be thankful for.

So thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who's stopped by and everyone who's planning on it this week. Having a new baby is exciting and challenging and exhausting (in the best way) all at once, so not having to worry about meals has been an amazing blessing.

I'm also super thankful for a healthy baby who did great at her first doctor's appointment, and despite being a finicky little eater, she's managed to keep up her birth weight.

And finally, I'm so incredibly thankful for my sweet hubby who's been taking such good care of his girls since he's been home. We've been so fortunate to have him at home for two weeks and will be sad to see him go back to work. But I'm also looking forward to spending lots of one on one time with Eva and (hopefully) getting into some kind of a routine.

Here's a little look at out first week and a half at home...








Not surprisingly, I've run out of room on my phone from taking so many pictures, so I'm off to back them up so I can share more soon!

Hope your week's been great!

1 comment: