Sunday, November 4, 2012

Where has the time gone??

Wait, what?? My last post was when she was almost eight weeks? Jeez.

I guess it goes without saying then that motherhood can summed up in one word: busy. Keeping up with Eva and work and making sure my house isn't in chaos is a lot. Yes, it's challenging. Maybe more so than I thought, but I'm learning so much, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Blogging about life has taken a back seat to, well, life. So here's a little catch-up.

Our sweet little one was in the 98th percentile for weight and 99th for height at her eight-week check up. She's one healthy little nugget, and for that we are very thankful. She's going through clothes like crazy and so we are also very thankful for a closet full of adorable little things to keep our babe snug and stylin' through the fall and winter.

Just a little perspective:

This is her when we first brought her home...

And here she is now!


Crazy, right!?

Right now, we're really in awe of how engaged and responsive she is. She smiles and giggles all the time and isn't afraid to let you know how she feels. 

For instance, here:

                            



Or here, when she was just over it:



This pulling the blanket over the head thing is fairly new. I'm assuming it's a comfort to her as she's falling asleep. We always get a good giggle.

Lest these pictures make you think she's always cranky or sleepy, she also loves to smile... 





And wear her hat.

I still really love this face though...


And these...



Anyway...is that enough pictures?? There's tons more where that came from!

I have so much more to update on, like her first trip up to Maryland, her first Halloween, and my diy haircut (yep, about as bad as it sounds), but this is already a really long post. So I hope to post a few more times this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment