Monday, March 12, 2012

This & That

I feel like we've been super busy lately. Every week, there's practically something going on every night, so it was nice to have a little time this weekend and last to get some things done around the house and spend some time with hub.

Speaking of the hubby, he's been a project fiend lately. He's painted one of the bathrooms, redone what I think used to be a very old gun cabinet but is now repurposed as a wine rack, helped me paint some oars to hang over the couch (sounds cheesy, but they're not), and some other random stuff.

Things at home are moving right along. Before long, it'll be time to tackle Eva's nursery! We were going to start painting this weekend, but I ended up getting the wrong paint (call it pregnancy brain), so that'll have to wait.

When everything's done drying and moved up from the garage, I'll post some pics.

Speaking of pictures, here I am last weekend at 22 weeks, before heading out the Needtobreathe concert (which, by the way, was incredible!). Again, taken with an iPhone camera and edited in Instagram to make its graininess seam purposeful. I realized yesterday that the charger for my Nikon is out in the garage somewhere and I have yet to look for it.



Lately, I've been feeling pretty good. Eva is moving lots and Brendan has felt her tiny little kicks (or punches) twice!

I do find myself getting really tired a lot earlier in the evening than usual, and instead of laying in bed and watching Downton Abbey or Arrested Development re-runs on Netflix for hours, I'm finding that it's really important for me to give in and just go to sleep. Especially since around three or four in the morning, sleep becomes really uncomfortable for me and I usually end up tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable, for like an hour. Just getting me used to getting up for those night-time feedings, I guess.

Anyway, I'm off to get some work done before my mom comes to visit tomorrow! Happy Monday!


3 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful girl!
    Cant wait to meet little Eva :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your bump is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...I tagged you in a post! "11 things"

    ReplyDelete