Saturday, February 18, 2012

20 Weeks!

Twenty weeks! I can hardly believe we're half way there! Believe it or not, I do have an actual camera, but it seems iPhones are just way more convenient. Especially when you're taking your picture in a hotel bathroom mirror.




This weekend we were in Anderson at a conference at NewSpring, which was super fun and encouraging. I also got to spend some time with some really cool women who gave me so much valuable insight into pregnancy and childbirth (think things they don't tell you!). I've been really blessed to have so many great and encouraging women in my life who've shared their experiences with me and I'm so thankful to have a better idea of just what we've gotten ourselves into:)

The last few weeks, I've been feeling really great- thank ya Jesus! I still feel randomly exhausted sometimes and have had a pretty incessant runny nose, but I'll take that over morning sickness any day!

The baby's squirmy and especially in the morning and at night I can feel it moving around like crazy. So cool! Brendan hasn't been able to feel it yet, but he will soon.

And speaking of soon, we won't be calling the baby "it" much longer! We find out the sex Wednesday! So keep your eyes peeled! We can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you look so beautiful! Excited for you to find out! That's when nesting gets kicked into overdrive! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly brighten up the average hotel bathroom mirror :) - Angie

    ReplyDelete